The India Australia Business & Community Awards exist to celebrate the Australia-India relationship whilst simultaneously contributing to its development.
IABCA invites you to share your stories across the seventh annual India Australia Business & Community Awards. Featuring fourteen categories recognising excellence across the fields of sport, research, innovation, hospitality, travel, business, and community leadership, IABCA presents a major opportunity to further enhance the bi-lateral relationship by acknowledging achievements on an international stage.
Submitting an IABCA nomination is completely free and is entirely online. Please note that entries will be closing at 11:59 PM on Friday, 31st of July.
2020 Award Categories (View Criteria Here)
- Young Professional of the Year
- Young Community Achiever of the Year
- Community Services Excellence Award
- Business Woman of the Year
- Business Leader or Professional of the Year
- Excellence in Innovation
- Tourism, Hospitality and Catering Award
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Australian Exporter or Service Provider of the Year
- Australia India Science, Research and Development Award
- Small Business of the Year
- SME of the Year
- India Impact Award
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year (non-contested)
All entries are assessed by the IABCA Panel of Experts, which consists of key business leaders and industry experts from across India and Australia. The Panel of Experts can be viewed here. Finalist names are announced in October and winners are announced at the annual awards gala in January 2021.
We look forward to recognising your success story and wish you the best of luck for a winning nomination.
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
For nomination support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org