Nominate Today for the 2022 IABCA Awards
The India Australia Business & Community Alliance supported by Investment NSW, exists to celebrate the India-Australia relationship whilst simultaneously contributing to its development.
Through the IABCA Awards, we invite you to share stories of bi-lateral success across social impact initiatives and trade & investment. Featuring twelve categories recognising excellence across the fields of science, research, innovation and our circular economy, IABCA presents a major opportunity to further strength the India- Australia relationship by acknowledging achievements on a global stage.
Submitting an IABCA nomination is completely free and is entirely online. Please note that entries will be closing at 11:59 PM on Friday, 12 November 2021.
Finalists will be announced on 26th January 2022 and Winners will be revealed at the IABCA Ceremony on Friday 29 April 2022 at The Star, Sydney.
2022 IABCA Awards Categories
- Australia India Impact Award
- Australia India Science, Research & Development Award
- Business Woman of the Year
- Business Leader or Professional of the Year
- Circular Economy Award
- Creative Economy Award
- Community Services Excellence Award
- Excellence in Trade & Investment
- Micro Business of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year (non-contested)
AWARDS CRITERIA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS HERE
All entries are assessed by the IABCA Panel of Experts, which consists of industry experts from across India and Australia.
For nomination support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org