Nominate Today for the 2024 IABCA Awards
The India Australia Business & Community Alliance exists to celebrate the India-Australia relationship whilst simultaneously contributing to its development.
Through the IABCA Awards, we invite you to share stories of bi-lateral success across social impact initiatives and trade & investment. Featuring eleven categories recognising excellence across the fields of science, research, innovation and our circular economy, IABCA presents a major opportunity to further strengthen the India- Australia relationship by acknowledging achievements on a global stage.
Submitting an IABCA nomination is completely free and is entirely online. Please note that entries will be closing on the 24th November 2023.
Finalists will be announced the 26th January 2024 on Indian Republic Day and winners will be revealed at the IABCA Awards Ceremony in Australia.
2024 IABCA Awards Categories
- Young Professional of the Year
- Managing Director or Business Leader of the Year
- Community Services Excellence Award
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Australia India Impact Award
- Australia India Science, Research & Development Award
- Excellence in Trade & Investment
- Excellence in Partnerships
- Excellence in Innovation
- SME of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year (non-contested)
All entries are assessed by the IABCA Panel of Experts, which consists of industry experts from across India and Australia.
For nomination questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org